Total Fibro Weirdness


Chronic illnesses always tend to throw out little surprises along the way and Fibromyalgia is no different.  It always seems that when I feel I have things under control and have grasped some understanding of what’s going on something totally weird pops up out of nowhere. 

It was a few years ago when I first experienced the red burning skin.  The first time it happened on my left upper arm.  The second time was on my face and now this morning I woke up with it on my left arm and face.  It’s absolutely horrible.  If you have experienced this you know that it’s like a very bad sunburn and you start resembling a tomato.

I realized today that it seems to occur when I’m extremely stressed.  Have any of you experienced this?  It gets to the point where I want to pack myself in ice.  The burning can get extremely intense and the redness is just so weird.  Fibromyalgia is just weird.  I would end up with an illness that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. 

I hope everyone is as pain free as possible.  JGentle hugs J

0 comments:

Post a Comment