Fibromyalgia: So Many Questions Left Unanswered

Having Fibromyalgia is like having an extremely annoying sibling that never leaves you alone.  It just keeps poking and irritating you every day, 24/7.  That’s probably putting it mildly.  It’s far more than just irritating.  It’s life-changing.  Sometimes I wish I could go back to the very beginning to see if I could see it coming.  I want to know if there were signs showing what the future would hold.  I was only 10 years old when the chronic pain started and from what I remember it seemed to just hit me out of nowhere.  This is something I think about all the time.  It drives me crazy sometimes.  A lot of people have Fibromyalgia because of car accidents or other trauma.  I wish I knew exactly why I have it.  Is it in my family somewhere down the line?  Is it because my father’s side of the family has a history of Rheumatoid Arthritis?  Is it because I got part of my pinky cut off when I was 5 or because I got my hand smashed between two cement poles when I was 10?  These are only a few of the questions I have that will probably never be answered.


I hope everyone is having a good day/night.  *Gentle Hugs and Lots of Love*

0 comments:

Post a Comment