I Can't Blame the Fibro!



Holy hell I haven’t been here in a while!  I’m so ashamed!  I could blame it on the Fibro, but deep down I’d know I’d be lying.  I can make all the excuses in the world, but none of them would justify my lack of writing over the last few months.  I’ve decided that I’m going to stop complaining and feeling bad for not writing and just start writing again.  So the next few days I’m going to write about anything and everything just to get myself back to the writing mentality I used to have.  Writing is my life and I haven’t been living.  It’s been like my brain got stuck in the off position and every time I thought about writing all I could see was a black wall of nothing.  Maybe the pain is part of the reason, but not the whole reason by any means.  You can’t fulfill your dreams by sitting on your butt, watching a million episodes of Law & Order.  All that gets you is a sore butt and wicked nightmares…really wicked nightmares!

I hope everyone is as pain free as possible. Gentle hugs and lots of love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment