A Little Awareness Day Laughter

I saw this on a Fibro friends Facebook status and had to post it. Thanks Gary! I had to steal it!


You know you've got brain fog when ... I'm sorry, what were we talking about?
How do you snap someone out of brain fog? I'll tell you when it happens.
You know you've got chronic fatigue syndrome when you wake up in the morning to get ready for your nap.
You know you've got FMS when your cat thinks you spend too much time laying around in warm spots.
How do you identify the grocery list of someone with ME/CFS? It's on the table at home.
You know you've got fibromyalgia when you refer to Vicodin as "the mild stuff."
I used to know a lot of jokes about ME/CFS, but I forgot them all.

You might have FMS/ME/CFS if:

You've got your pharmacist on speed dial.
You tell the cop you're driving slow because of the fog -- and it's sunny out.
You fit the diagnostic criteria for both insomnia and narcolepsy.
You've got more diagnoses than a nursing home.
Your medical chart comes in several volumes.
Old people avoid you because of how much you talk about your health.

0 comments:

Post a Comment