Fibromyalgia Symptoms that Make You Scream


It literally feels like my spine is on fire right now.  It hurts to move.  It hurts to write this post.  It just hurts.  It always hurts.  We all go through these kinds of feelings.  Sometimes I just want to scream because I can't take the pain anymore.  Sometimes I just want to give up, but I know I can't.

I have a feeling I'll be back in bed soon.  The pain is making me nauseous and basically right now it just hurts to function.  I'm not complaining.  I'm stating the facts of what it's like living with an invisible illness like Fibromyalgia.  Every day there is always something we have to deal with, whether be the never-ending pain, nausea, cognitive impairment, weight gain, blurred vision, hearing loss and the list goes on and on.  It's frustrating and overwhelming.

There are three symptoms of Fibro that I absolutely can't stand and they almost push me over the edge every time.  The first one is Costochondritis.  That is the worst pain ever.  The first time I experienced costo I thought I was dying.  The second one is the burning pain.  It has gotten so bad before that I've had to pack myself in ice packs.  It's horrible feeling like you're on fire.  The third is the cognitive dysfuction.  I've lost a lot of long-term memories and my short-term memory is getting worse and worse.  Cognitive impairments tend to make you feel very lost and alone.

Fibromyalgia in general can frustrate the living hell out of you very quicky, but what symptoms in particular really make you want to scream?

0 comments:

Post a Comment